Re: [help-texinfo] ../tools/info/makedoc: No such file or directory [sol

From: Graham Reitz
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] ../tools/info/makedoc: No such file or directory [solved]
Date: Thu, 25 Dec 2014 13:02:49 -0600

Hi Karl,

Thank you for responding.

> Something else must have been going on.

It wouldn’t surprise me if the installation of the TeX Live package on the host
system was purely coincidental.  So far every issue up until this one has been
caused by an error on my part (typo, mistaken assumptions, and etc.) with an
identifiable cause.  Why shouldn't this one be as well?

If helpful I’d be willing to try to reproduce the texinfo build error, upload
the configuration log, and build output.  As well as any other information that
would be needed.

I’ve kept a detailed log of every command issued for each step.  The host OS
(Debian 7.x) is a VM that’s easily replicated.

Kind Regards & Happy Holidays!
Graham