Re: [help-texinfo] texi2pdf to PDF/X-1a:2001 format

From: Karl Berry
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] texi2pdf to PDF/X-1a:2001 format
Date: Fri, 15 May 2015 15:46:26 -0600

    > requires the PDF conversion to use PDF/X-1a:2001.
    > Is there a way to accomplish this with texi2pdf?

Not that I know of.  Certainly there is no pdf/x-specific stuff in
texinfo.tex.

I don't know if there is a way to post-process a PDF as created by
texinfo.tex into being PDF-X, but that's what I would suggest looking
into, instead of anything at the Texinfo or TeX levels.

      <https://www.tug.org/pipermail/pdftex/2009-June/008047.html>

The pdfx package is for LaTeX.  Not usable with Texinfo.

karl