[help-texinfo] LilyPond - lowercase filenames (html)

From: Kevin Barry
Subject: [help-texinfo] LilyPond - lowercase filenames (html)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2015 00:49:16 +0100

Dear All,

I am working on LilyPond issue nr. 1000:
and would like some help with generating html file names.

Currently we post process the output of makeinfo to make all of our
html files lower case. I have read the Texinfo documentation and can't
find any native way to do this (I am testing with Texinfo 6.0), other
than using all lower case node names (which introduces other
problems).

A minimal example of what I am trying to do follows. I specify a
different menu-entry-name than node-name (which is not very elegant),
but the `Up', `Next', or `Previous' links are not affected. If there
is no way of doing this, then perhaps we could add it?

Minimal example:

\input texinfo
@setfilename example
@settitle Example
@documentencoding UTF-8

@node Top
@top Top node

@menu
* Capitalised or not: capitalised or not

@end menu

@node capitalised or not
@chapter Capitalised or not

@bye