Re: [help-texinfo] Want curly braces around key sequences (Was: Overfull

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [help-texinfo] Want curly braces around key sequences (Was: Overfull vbox in Concept Index leads to a blank page in the middle of the index)
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 12:28:36 -0400

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 12:01 PM, Gavin Smith <address@hidden> wrote:
I'd say I haven't read the Hyperbole manual in depth and don't really
know what the braced key sequences mean: if they are just key
sequences to be typed, I'd suggest using @kbd instead with the regular
single quotes, because that would be more consistent with other
Texinfo manuals and more understandable to readers, unless you really
want to use brace characters instead. It's possible that the brace
characters mean something special in the context of Hyperbole which I
don't know about.

​They are regular key sequences and I use @kbd already.
I want @kbd to surround all key sequences with braces only,
not single quotes so I don't have to manually insert the
braces around calls to @kbd.

Given that, does that change any of your feedback?

Thanks,

Bob