[help-texinfo] texinfo → html @key and @kbd

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: [help-texinfo] texinfo → html @key and @kbd
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 23:57:45 +0900

I'm working on a CSS for the emacs related HTML manuals and I see that the
@key{ } macro and the @kbd{ } macros are not converted the same way:

@key{...} generates <...>
while
@kbd{...} generates <kbd>...</kbd>

for ex:

For example, @kbd{Control-a} is entered by
holding down the @key{Ctrl} key while pressing @kbd{a}

gives

For example, <kbd>Control-a</kbd> is entered by
holding down the &lt;Ctrl&gt; key while pressing <kbd>a</kbd>

So, for @kbd I get a hook for a css customization, but for @key I don't, even
though they play a similar role (besides for the fact that <...> is ugly...)

Is there a way to modify the conversion to get eventually something like:

For example, <kbd>Control-a</kbd> is entered by

if we don't want to use <kbd> for @key ?

Jean-Christophe