No table of contents in split HTML output

From: Jean-Christophe Helary
Subject: No table of contents in split HTML output
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2019 23:26:41 +0900

I guess it's a bug but I'd like confirmation...

When I create a split HTML version of the gnu manuals (currently working on
improving their CSS) I get the following behavior:

The [Contents] and [Index] links respectively point at:

elisp.html.html/index.html#SEC_Contents

and

elisp.html.html/index.html#Index

But index.html does not have a SEC_Contents section...

That section is present when creating an unsplit HTML document, though...

Can anybody confirm that it's not only my machine/configuration ?

Jean-Christophe Helary