Re: Paper Sizes

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: Re: Paper Sizes
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 12:45:18 +0100

The sizes are useful to display short notes, mathematical expressions,
and Code Snippets, that look large on screen (i.e. font size
against paper size).  This will alleviate the time spent writing
notes for display to an audience or for video communication
purposes.  Having things redone so they get displayed with Libre
Office or whatever is a waste of time for many people who
customarily write their documentation and notes in Texinfo.  We
can just insert named macros wihout having to read and decipher
what the mathematical expressions are about.  When working with
many mathematical expressions it is easy to be overwhelmed by the
many symbols of tex.

The display has many similarities to how Edward Witten and Cedric
Villani use computers for mathematical display in meetings.
Working with Texinfo to do my work, using Texinfo to also write
short notes would be very useful because many would not need to
do additional work.

Regards
Christopher