warning: node `terminal-colour-node' unreferenced

From: Christopher Dimech
Subject: warning: node `terminal-colour-node' unreferenced
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 2020 15:52:52 +0100

I am using makeinfo to generate my info file. What does the following mean

makeinfo gungadin-abbrev-usergd.texi
gungadin-abbrev-usergd.texi:285: warning: node `terminal-colour-node'
unreferenced

I put the node in the detailed menu, and then defined it later in the section

* terminal-colour-node::        Colour Configuration for Terminal Sessions

@node bash-resor-config-node
@chapter Bash Resource Configuration

@node terminal-colour-node
@section Colour Configuration for Terminal Sessions

I do not get any warnings about the other nodes similarly defined.