Aw: URL problem

From: Laurence . Finston
Subject: Aw: URL problem
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2022 16:16:09 +0200

> In the attached examples, the link works if example.pdf is displayed in
> Firefox but not if it's displayed in evince (Document Viewer).

Apparently I'm wrong and it would normally work with the means of Texinfo.

This has opened a can of worms, but because of evince:  On my system, since I
updated it the other day, evince fails to open firefox:
env: ‘/snap/bin/firefox’: Permission denied
This is a known bug but I haven't found a solution. It worked before I updated
Ubuntu. Anyway, it does show that evince _attempts_ to open the link, so
the Texinfo output is correct.

Sorry.

Laurence