help-vmgen

[Help-vmgen] VMGen Source Code

From: Kenneth Cochran
Subject: [Help-vmgen] VMGen Source Code
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 21:55:33 -0400

I'm working on a project that could potentially use VMGen but I would need to extend it for my purposes. I've installed GForth but I'm a complete novice when it comes to Forth and GForth in particular. If the source for VMGen was included with the installation, I haven't stumbled across it.

If you're interested in knowing more about the project I'd be happy to share the details.