hostpkg-dev

[Hostpkg-dev] New tool, to show inheritance graph

From: Yann Dirson
Subject: [Hostpkg-dev] New tool, to show inheritance graph
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2002 15:56:41 +0200

Now that I've added many profiles, and their inheritance graph is
getting more and more entangled, I've written a small tool
(conftree2vcg.pl) to produce a VCG graph of the inheritance
relationship.

Sample output on the web-site:
http://www.freesoftware.fsf.org/hostpkg/screenshots/modules.png

--
Yann Dirson <address@hidden>                 http://www.alcove.com/
Technical support manager                Responsable de l'assistance technique