htmlc2c-user

[Htmlc2c-user] BELOVED

From: address@hidden
Subject: [Htmlc2c-user] BELOVED
Date: ma, 25 sep 2006 15:52:57

Urgent Assistance

My name is Jennifer Wilson i am a dying woman who have decided to donate what i
have to you/Charities. I am 64 years old and i was diagnosed for cancer for
about 7 years ago, immediately after the death of my husband who
lived all his life in America, who has left me everything he worked for.

I have been touched to donate from what i have inherited from my late husband
to the Charities rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned
funds for pleasure. I will be going in for an operation in less than one hour i
can not respond to your mail this is why i gave you my lawyer contact below.

I decided to WILL/donate the sum of $5,500,000 (Five million five hundred
thousand dollars) to you for the good work of the motherless and less privilege
and also for the assistance of the widows.

At the moment i cannot take any telephone calls right now due to the fact that
my relatives are around my health status and me. I have adjusted my WILL and my
lawyer is aware i have changed my will you and he will arrange the transfer of
the funds from my account to yours.

I wish you all the best, and please use the funds well and always extend the
good work to others. Contact my lawyer in the Netherlands with this specified
email below and his contact.

Email: address@hidden
Name: Barrister Greg John

And tell him that i have WILLED ($5,500,000.00) to you and I have also notified
him that i am WILLING that amount to you for a specific and good work. I know I
don't know you but i have been directed to do this.

NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality in this matter until the task
is accomplished, as I don't want anything that will jeopardize my last wish.
And Also I will be contacting with you by email if I am able to survive this
operation as I don't want my relation or anybody to know because they are
always around me.

Regards,
Jennifer Wilson