http-emacs-dev

[Http-emacs-dev] Your email have won

From: Georgia Lottery
Subject: [Http-emacs-dev] Your email have won
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2006 19:40:49 +0100

THE GEORGIA LOTTERY INTERNATIONAL THE NETHERLANDS
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION

ATTENTION:  YOU HAVE WON,

This is the official publication notice of GEORGIA LOTTERY PROMOTION
PROGRAM. Check your award information and follow the instructions on
Page 3 to enable our FINANCIAL PROCESSING AGENTS to process your Payment
immediately.

TEL: +31 641 800 559 FAX: +31-847 513 645
Arthur VavSchendel Straat 224 VG, AMSTERDAM NETHERLANDS
EMAIL: address@hidden
Our Ref: tblbv/001/5673/28/2/2006
DATE: 28/2/2006
THE GEORGIA LOTTERY NETHERLANDS AWARD NOTICE

DEAR PARTICIPANT
Taking judicial notice of the official publication of an award of
650.000 EUROS (Six Hundred And Fifty Thousand EUROS) made
in your favor on the 28th of  February,2006 by GEORGIA LOTTERY THE
Netherlands
Branch in conjunction with the foundation for the promotion of software
products CPP, you are therefore advised to contact the processing
office immediately upon receipt of this message for more information
concerning the verification, processing and subsequent payment of this
award to you.

It is important to note that your award information was released today
the 28th February, 2006 with the following particulars attached to it.

(I) Award numbers: TL 22/15409
(ii) Email ticket number: TL754/22/76
(iii) Lotto code number: TL09622NL
(IV) The file Ref number: TL/0534/30/06

PAGE 2

Please contact our under listed processing agents within five working
days upon receipt of this information to immediately claim your award.
You are required to mention the above particulars of your award in
every correspondence addressed to the processing agents

Mr. MARIO LANCE
CLAIM MANAGER
EMAIL:address@hidden

Once again on behalf of all our staff, CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Sincerely,

EMELDA SINLEY BOSMAN,
PROMOTION MANAGER
THE GEORGIA LOTTERY NL BV
The Lottery Awards is sponsored by a consortium of software promotion
companies. The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers, and other
international Lottery companies. The lottery internet draw is held
periodically and is so organized to encourage the use of the internet
and promote computer literacy worldwide. We are proud to say that over
200 Million Euros are won annually in more than 150 countries worldwide.

We also encourage you to take your chance and become part of our daily
winners. Millions are won
on a daily basis on one of the world's most famous free lotto service.
Who says it is impossible??? Millions have seen this fortune come true
with the lottery companies.  Lottery's Automatic WIN Ticket service is a
great way to make sure that you NEVER MISS YOUR CHANCE TO WIN OVER USD
$11,000,000.00 every day! Simply wait for your turn to be picked by our
computer ballot system (or the quick pick option) in each of the Lottery
games and we’ll automatically play your numbers for you every day.
PAGE 3
CLAIMS VERIFICATION FORM
Your application for the claim of lottery award prize will be duly
processed and settlement made upon certification. Hence, carefully fill in
the appropriate information in the spaces provided below to facilitate our
immediate commencement of your claim proceedings.
NB: ONLY PAGE 3 OF THIS NOTIFICATION (THE CLAIM VERIFICATION FORM) SHOULD
BE RETURNED TO OUR PROCESSING AGENTS USING THE BELOW CONTACTS
FAX: +31-847 513 645
EMAIL: address@hidden
Full Name of Beneficiary: ________________________________________________
Address: ______________________________________________________________