hurdextras-hackers

Re: adding memfs to hurdextras

From: Manuel Menal
Subject: Re: adding memfs to hurdextras
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 02:51:37 +0200

Alfred M. Szmidt wrote:
If memfs was in a CVS repository before and you still have the ',v',
we could add them, so that the history isn't lost.

Is memfs only one (or few) file(s)?  If so, then we could probobly
get the Savannah people to add the ,v files manually so that version history is kept.

$ ls ~/translators/memfs
COPYING  Makefile  README  debug.c  debug.h memfs-test.c  memfs.c

That's it. But I'm not sure Farid ever used a CVS repo for memfs, we'll
have to wait for his answer.

I don't recall if memfs is in hurdextras, but it easy to check with the web interface for CVS, just poke around in the Attic directories.

Nope, it's not in hurdextras (yet).

Thanks,

--
Manuel Menal