hurdextras-hackers

notice and trivruby into hurdextras

From: Manuel Menal
Subject: notice and trivruby into hurdextras
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 00:49:05 +0200

Hi!

I know you haven't been around the Hurd for a few years now, but, as the
new hurdextras[0] project admin, I'd like to add two of your projects to
our repository : notice and trivruby. I still have a copy of notice
(0.2, hope this is the latest version), but I need your approval before
I add it to the CVS : are you OK ? As for trivruby, the code used to be
on your website[1] but isn't any more. Do you still have it? And if you
do,   is it ok to commit ?

For both projects, the protocol is that I should ask if you're still
interested in reviewing patches for them? If you aren't, we'll take care
of it.

Thanks a lot by advance, and sorry for taking your time,

[0]: http://sv.nongnu.org/projects/hurdextras
[1]: http://www.8ung.at/shell/trivruby-0.1.tar.gz

--
Manuel Menal