hurdextras-hackers

Re: Mailing list administration

From: Alfred M. Szmidt
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:57:04 +0200 (CEST)

[bug-hurd removed, nothing to do with the Hurd]

   [...] Mr. Szmidt continues his perpetual stubornness.

The only stubbornness is from Thomas Schwinge who has to stick his
nose into everything, I was already taking care of the issue of the
nonexistant mail moderation for HurdExtras _before_ he sent his
totally offtopic message to the HurdExtras mailing list (Manuel Mammel
had already notified me of the issue).  Having him stick his nose into
the mess would just cause more work for me; hence the objection.

The message Thomas replied to was cut into small bits and all you saw
was a categorical `No' without a reason.  The full message was: "I
object to it.  I have already spoken to Barry deFrasse to do it."

Cheers.