hydra-users

Re: Please add findutils to Hydra

From: James Youngman
Subject: Re: Please add findutils to Hydra
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 23:03:56 +0100

Thanks for adding findutils!

Looks like the problem is that dblocation.texi si not made for "make
distdir" in the locate subdirectory.

I didn't spot that here because probably I'd already used some other
target which builds it.

I'll look at the problem again in the morning.   Meanwhile, could you
add 'bison' and 'dejagnu' to the build dependencies please?

Thanks,
James.