hydra-users

Re: Continuous builds of GMP, MPFR, and MPC

From: Andreas Enge
Subject: Re: Continuous builds of GMP, MPFR, and MPC
Date: Mon, 2 May 2011 16:04:18 +0200

Hi Ludo,

On Sat, Apr 30, 2011 at 05:02:30PM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> I’ve added continuous builds of GMP, MPFR, and MPC on the Hydra build
> farm at TU Delft:
>   http://hydra.nixos.org/jobset/gnu/mpc-trunk

that is an excellent initiative, thanks a lot! I will add a link
to the mpc web page.

> Currently ‘make check’ fails for both MPFR and MPC, presumably because
> data files used by the test suite are missing from ‘EXTRA_DIST’.

Exactly, the problem is confirmed by "make distcheck" (while our
nightly builds only do "make check") and corrected in r991.

> Email notification can be enabled, if you want; that would send you a
> mail anytime one of the jobs changes statues–e.g., from SUCCEEDED to
> FAILED.

I would like to be notified for changes with respect to mpc, thanks
for your help in improving our software!

Andreas