hydra-users

Re: i686-solaris

From: Zimmermann Paul
Subject: Re: i686-solaris
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 17:05:55 +0200

> Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2013 16:34:32 +0200
> From: Rob Vermaas <address@hidden>
>
> Hi Paul,
>
> we haven't changed anything to the configuration in quite a while. Do
> you have some more information?
>
> Cheers,
> Rob

yes, on http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5501420/log/raw a first build failed
yesterday due to a bug in the double-to-integer conversion. We have only seen
this bug so far under HPUX with the vendor compiler:
https://gforge.inria.fr/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=14435

Today a new build succeeded, but the corresponding test was not done, since
the gmp.h and libgmp version differed:
http://hydra.nixos.org/build/5508076/log/raw

Looking closer, it seems the first i686-solaris build that succeeded
(http://hydra.nixos.org/build/2784484/log/raw at 2012-07-09 11:34:31)
already had different gmp.h/libgmp, and this was always the case since that
time (except for build 5501420).

Thus the strange thing is why in build 5501420 it found corresponding gmp.h
and libgmp...

Paul Zimmermann