hyperbole-users

Re: [Hyperbole-users] How to reset/reclaim KOTL permanent idstamp once h

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: [Hyperbole-users] How to reset/reclaim KOTL permanent idstamp once header is deleted
Date: Tue, 18 Jun 2019 07:54:12 -0400

I don’t see an automated way to provide what you want, i.e. a list of ascending
whole numbers with any number of sequential numbers missing.  You need to make
the page numbers you want to reference part of the cell’s text and then you can
link to it using the cell’s idstamp if you like.  The Koutliner also supports
adding properties with values to each cell, so if you wanted more structure to
it, you could do it that way but I think that would be a lot more work.

Idstamps are permanent and so cannot be reclaimed.

-- Bob