hyperbole-users

EXAMPLE.kotl notes

From: Jean Louis
Subject: EXAMPLE.kotl notes
Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2020 21:51:25 +0300

Maybe you wish to change this in EXAMPLE.kotl if the default changed to
one space.

Label Separators: By default, the Koutliner separates labels from
cell contents by two spaces.

Other issues is with kill/yank:

- I cannot find way to duplicate what {M-w} does in Emacs. I would like
  to get it cell into memory without erasing it from buffer. Then I
  could go to empty cell and insert there.

- {C-c @} is great feature but you have to insert from beginning of the
  mail body and not on the end of the mail body as signature comes
  before the insert of the cell

--
Thanks,
Jean Louis