igraph-help

Re: [igraph] Functional EEG network analyses in R

From: Chris Watson
Subject: Re: [igraph] Functional EEG network analyses in R
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 00:13:12 -0500

Hi Berenice,
RE points 1 and 2: you may want to check out my package, brainGraph
(https://github.com/cwatson/brainGraph). There is a (very long, but
thorough) User Guide at
https://cwatson.github.io/files/brainGraph_UserGuide.pdf

RE 3: I am not sure what locations you are using but it shouldn't be
too difficult if you have the xyz coordinates (in MNI space, average
brain space, or whatever). Please check out the package and feel free
to contact me if you have questions (although I will be very busy for
the next 1 week or so).

Chris