iiwusynth-devel

Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Help making a sf2 file...

From: Josh Green
Subject: Re: [iiwusynth-devel] Help making a sf2 file...
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2002 18:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

On Fri, 6 Sep 2002, Tim Goetze wrote:

> hi antoine,
>
> >If you intend to go for it, please tell me beforehand, in case many
> >people want to go for it : no need to trigger the energy of the whole
> >iiwusynth-devel list....
>
> if you haven't found a solution yet, you might want to try
> http://quitte.de/SF2.py which gives you a sf2 construction
> kit in a bunch of python classes. should do what you want,
> if you bring python skills and a little time.
>
> tim

Umm, before you go there. Perhaps try downloading my preliminary win32
port of Swami. I still have it on my site. Just download:
http://resonance.org/~josh/swami_win32.zip

Extract to a directory somewhere and run it. If you give it a try, let me
know how it goes :) No iiwusynth support yet, but that should be easy once
I get my hands on a linkable iiwusynth lib (Peter, how goes this?)
        Josh Green