info-gengetopt

Gengetopt Eclipse 1.0.0

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Subject: Gengetopt Eclipse 1.0.0
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 22:54:02 +0100

Hi

I've just released my first eclipse plugin: Gengetopt Eclipse

Gengetopt Eclipse is an Eclipse plugin providing an editor for GNU Gengetopt input files.

For the moment, this editor provides syntax highlighting and code completion (new features will be added in the future).

There is currently no associated builder, since it is assumed that gengetopt files are used in projects using makefiles.

Gengetopt eclipse is free and open source, under the GNU GPL License.

Installation

As with most eclipse plugins, the easiest way to install gengetopt eclipse is via the eclipse update manager:

   1. Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install
   2. Search for new features to install
   3. New Remote Site
   4. Name: Gengetopt Eclipse, URL: http://ggoeclipse.sf.net/update

Alternatively, you can download the zip file containing the plugin and unzip it inside the eclipse directory. The zip can be downloaded from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggoeclipse.

Sources

The sources of gengetopt eclipse can be obtained via CVS (you can find the instructions here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/ggoeclipse)

any comment is more than welcome! :-)

cheers
        Lorenzo

ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     (GNU/Linux User # 158233)
http://www.myspace.com/supertrouperabba
http://www.gnu.org/software/src-highlite
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengetopt
http://www.gnu.org/software/gengen http://doublecpp.sourceforge.net