info-gne

[Info-gne]Intellectual Revolutions

From: Kyle Cranmer
Subject: [Info-gne]Intellectual Revolutions
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 22:12:10 +1300 (NZDT)

Hello,

Since I think that GNU represents an intellectual and cultural revolution,
I think articles regarding intellectual revolution would be great.
I say this because people have been asking for article ideas.

... -> Renesance -> ... -> Victorian -> Modernism -> Post-Modernism -> GNU?

I always thougth this stuff was kind of a crock, but after learning more
about it I see the value.  I'm no expert - I'm a physicist - but the
Victorian view of to know versus the Post-Modern version is pretty
astounding.

Kyle