info-gne

[Info-gne] cold sore polar

From: Silvester Christopher
Subject: [Info-gne] cold sore polar
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 14:51:00 -0200

Our sight allows us to see past, present and many futures and our purpose given were the record keepers of Gennisia. An RPG of precognitive military operatives with mechanic that focuses more on the degree of success than typical target-number systems. WINE is a coalition of international criminal masterminds, working to overthrow the governments of Britain, France, Germany, China and Japan.
Our Great Brother Nemlar is not with us any more, he has passed beyond our sight in worlds higher than this one. A simple dice-less system is used to determine which of the Fates maneuvers the journey of the Storyteller in his attempts to reach his goal.
Inspired by The House of Leaves, are you prepared to face the darkness?
One by one, from all walks of life, he has called us to his keep of endless knowledge.
Will you be the one to run home crying to mommy, or will you be the one who never loses their cool?
Whether martial artist, sorcerer, warrior, scientist, or rogue, you will find excitement in Jin-Shiato. Things are always easier to do if you can split them up.
Now let's go beat up that giant sentient lawnmower and take his swag.
I will work on it from time to time, but the original will stay here for comparison. So, time to get back into the swing of things. The Police Chief's daughter seducing them all, but only one can have her. Character generation is a group activity.
well at least I hope. But this is no petty game of scams and lies, but of wonder, inspiration and myths in the making. One by one, from all walks of life, he has called us to his keep of endless knowledge. An RPG of precognitive military operatives with mechanic that focuses more on the degree of success than typical target-number systems. The four principal gods will seek new wives and new alliances. I have yet to see horror treated in the same manner in. Players take on the role of Hunters, Riders, Entomologists, and other brave men and women who routinely interact with the gigantic and often psychically potent bugs of the star system Arthra. The dice mechanic is simple and character creation uses special tarot-like cards.
This has rules, has some background and real lame character sheet.
He has seen this world in it s many past forms and was the only one who knew the reasons behind this current form called Gennisia. It also drops some nice hints on mechanics. The rules are lite and freeform.
Though our vision is clear and vivid and our sight can stretch through the many hands of time, our strength cannot compare to our Great Brother s.
A game that explores what it means to be a secret agent and the impact that it has on your mind. Our sight allows us to see past, present and many futures and our purpose given were the record keepers of Gennisia. What happens when you get a car, people to fill the car, and hapless hours of road rage? Inspired by The House of Leaves, are you prepared to face the darkness?
Whether martial artist, sorcerer, warrior, scientist, or rogue, you will find excitement in Jin-Shiato. Players take on the role of Hunters, Riders, Entomologists, and other brave men and women who routinely interact with the gigantic and often psychically potent bugs of the star system Arthra.