info-gne

[Info-gne] Africa crossroads

From: Hubert Sparks
Subject: [Info-gne] Africa crossroads
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 08:41:39 -0700

Each picture works as a portal into a different realm of the human psyche. Also includes writings, music, political articles, and message board.
com features the art and artists of Konocti Country .
Lake County, California . Lake County, California . The Deserter, is an out and out silent comedy which takes place during the American Revolution. We have hard to find prints from these artists as well as their classics.
She experiments a lot with all sorts of mediums.
Paid and FREE art lessons available online. Learn to paint using still life perspective.
Creating so called fiction and using contrasts and reflections, I try to symbolize changes in today's world. Learn to paint using still life perspective. Also includes midis and original guitar audio clips. I am very interested in giving people an injection of art and happiness by exploring the art of photography and showing people aesth. The East County Art Association offers local artists an opportunity to meet for social, educational, and art related functions, and to exhibit their works in b. He has produced, written, and directed two feature comedies in which he also stars. I am especially interested in painting human anatomy and portraits, Venice a. I choose painting as my main medium because it allows me to "Zen Out" and really get deep inside my brain.
The artist also maintains her own website which features works ava. Self-taught, this has involved a process of experimentation continu. I have attended various college art classes, freelanced as a graphic designer for several businesses, and painted many portraits.
Who also is very adept at making short films, covering all production areas. Lake County, California . Lake County, California . Wholsale and retail inquiries welcome.
She welcomes inquiries regarding her work and invites everyone to check out he.