info-gne

[Info-gne] Best medication around, no perscription!

From: Healey T. Dambrosio
Subject: [Info-gne] Best medication around, no perscription!
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 22:32:53 -0400

There have been many definitions of beauty in art. What is it? Beauty is what the untrained eyes consider abominable.
Fate is not an eagle, it creeps like a rat.
Do you want to spend LESS on your medications?
Visit Our CERTIFIED CANADIAN Pharmacy Shop and SAVE Over 80%
V GR C lS
lA A lAL  and many other
Try us and you will NOT BE DlSAPOlNTED!
He is not poor that hath not much, but he that craves much.
Have a Nice Day.
Why has not man a microscopic eye? For the plain reason man is not a fly.
I am always sorry when any language is lost, because languages are the pedigrees of nations.
It is a fraud to borrow what we are unable to pay.