info-gne

[Info-gne] Note: I've started doing brand new scans of these images, and

From: Smith
Subject: [Info-gne] Note: I've started doing brand new scans of these images, and increased the on screen size a bit.
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:16:50 -0000

Some of these shots are new to the site, and long time members will
recognize many of them from previous postings, but all are being shown
now in a larger scan size. I've since learned to leave most of the
knotty work to the experts.
Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from several months of
radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat cancer. This was a
private commission that turned out so nice that I convinced her to let
me show a few of them on the site.
KKKK
GET IN NOW!!! You know the old saying, buy the rumor and sell on the
news.
Trade Date : 27/11/06
Company Name : China Health Management Corp
T i c k e r  : CNHC
Current Price : $1 . 4 4 9-Day Target : $9
Market Performance : 300-500%
Put CNHC on your radar's now.
KKKK
I particularly like the bright sunlight, since this is quite a departure
from my well known soft box look. She's also one of the few models who's
smile seems to make the picture stronger. What is your least favorite
part of the job? I'll be posting a few exclusive samples of the Prague
sessions shortly. Second: as a few of you now know, I'm recovering from
several months of radiation and chemotherapy treatments for throat
cancer. In person, she's sweet and shy, but get her in a vinyl dress and
handcuffs, and its a different story. Some of these shots are new to the
site, and long time members will recognize many of them from previous
postings, but all are being shown now in a larger scan size.
The photos with much brighter light and harder shadows were done against
a bare wall near the windows of the studio, after we'd finished with the
canvas session. But every once in a while, one of my commissions not
only produces some great shots, but the client also gives permission to
have a few images posted on ths site.
What is your favorite part of the job? This was also one of the first
times I shot with natural light in addition to the standard "studio
nudes" strobe setup. If you're in the US, and if you're a Verizon
subscriber with the right kind of phone, you may be able to help - and
if not you can at least let me know your opinion. I've since learned to
leave most of the knotty work to the experts. We're updating all the
Natalie galleries this week and next. Almost a year later, the three of
us got together again and did this shoot in a large open studio in San
Francisco, with diffused window light and some harsh skylight sun. But
also because you have to work really hard to fill a wide angle lens with
interest. I also promote other sites and other photographers here -
usually people who do great erotic work somewhat similar to my own, or
at least with some artistic flair.
Georgetown is a small fishing village, and the capital of Kings County.
But every once in a while, one of my commissions not only produces some
great shots, but the client also gives permission to have a few images
posted on ths site. They're local, so I occasionally run into the models
and site operators.
com:For anyone who has ever had a fantasy of owning a little
bed-and-breakfast in a  small New England town, this property might
rekindle the dream.
This session with Marina was one of the last assignments I did for
Penthouse in my other Emeryville studio. These shots of Seven were done
in my San Francisco office, prior to moving into the Emeryville studio.
This is real combat, and they get really naked. The galleries of Tiana
going up today are from my Oakland studio, but will also appear on the
new site. During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight
for my taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive
windows. This is Denni, an extremely felixible dancer, as you'll see.
I'll be posting a few exclusive samples of the Prague sessions shortly.
I have several sets with her, which you'll be seeing over the next few
weeks.
These have never been published before, and they show her before she
went into some of the more severe scenes I've seen in her recent films.
During the Calico shoot I noticed I had way too much backlight for my
taste, so I've since installed some curtains over the massive windows.
In the meantime, here's a quick series of a brand new model, Hannah -
and yes, the second picture is supposed to be upside down, since that's
the way she was. I also promote other sites and other photographers here
- usually people who do great erotic work somewhat similar to my own, or
at least with some artistic flair.
More of this session coming up.
Also, it will evidently be broadcast several times over the month of
April - will try to get the exact air dates shortly. I've been out of
the studio for a few days, so I'm posting one of my final classic Studio
Nudes sessions from Portland again, plus a series of shots from guest,
Abby Winters. County commissioners Tuesday night voted to grant a
special land use permit  to Jackie Crum-Slay. I have several sets with
her, which you'll be seeing over the next few weeks. As a start on this
venture, I've started doing a lot more experimenting with natural light
and non-canvas environments. I receive no part of the fee, and no other
compensation from Verizon. These have never been published before, and
they show her before she went into some of the more severe scenes I've
seen in her recent films. Almost a year later, the three of us got