info-gnu-shogi

Re: lentterm jeep

From: Maeva Clopton
Subject: Re: lentterm jeep
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 14:04:04 -0500

9.95
5.45
9.95
23.45
9.95
5.95
8.00

than the perceptive, decent Ford could stop, weakened as he was by the wounds of Watergate; and too much as well for the brilliant Carter, too consumed by minutiae to exercise compassionate leadership. The phrase .. what you can do for your country was out of fashion, replaced by what I can do for me. Dr. Randolph Gates found a relentless wave on which to ride, a mellifluous voice with which to speak, and a growing acerbic vocabulary to match the dawning new era. In his now refined scholarly opinion-legally, economically and socially-bigger was better, and more far preferable to less. The laws that supported competition in the marketplace he attacked as stifling to the larger agenda of industrial growth from which would flow all manner of benefits for everyone-well, practically everyone. It was, after all, a Darwinian world and, like it