info-gnustep

ANN: AgentFarms development snapshot

From: Stefan Urbanek
Subject: ANN: AgentFarms development snapshot
Date: Sun, 27 Jul 2003 13:59:06 +0200

Hi,

I am glad to announce, that AgentFarms project is not dead :o) To prove that I
have created a development snapshot.

WHAT ARE AgentFarms?
Agent Farms is a suite of applications and frameworks for modelling and
simulation of complex, multi-agent based systems.
SCREENSHOTS

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/AgentFarms/sshots.html

CHANGES

- AgentFarms is undergoing heavy changes.
- The framework has been split into AgentFarms, FarmsSimulator, FarmsModel,
FarmsData, and FarmsFarmer.
- New features include:
   * object prototypes
   * simulation objects
   * object probes.
- Farmer introduces partial support for farmer modules--custom farming and
observation bundles.
- Standard modules are a prototype browser, object browser, probe browser, and
log view.
- Example models were rewritten for the new model format, and a new model
template is included.
- Object browser was enhanced - now you can browse objects and their
relationships.
- Created simulation environment and added interface for creating objects from
prototypes in models.

MORE INFORMATION

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/AgentFarms/wiki

DOWNLOAD

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/AgentFarms/download.html

Note: You need XY plotting framework from
http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/xy/ (CVS only)

FEEDBACK

If you find this project interesting and you have something to say, do not
hesitate. Any kind of feedback is appreciated. If you want to join ... you are
welcome :)

Enjoy,

Stefan Urbanek

--
http://urbanek.host.sk

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you
win.
- Mahatma Gandhi