info-gnustep

Lynkeos v1.2

From: Christophe JALADY
Subject: Lynkeos v1.2
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:54:25 +0200

Hello,

I would to annouce you the release of Lynkeos for Linux.

Lynkeos is a Cocoa (Mac OS X) application dedicated to the processing of
astronomical (mainly planetary) images taken with a webcam through a
telescope.

I've port this application on Linux using GNUstep framework and Ffmpeg
library.

Lynkeos (mac version) is writting by Jean Etienne LAMIAUD.

You could find the Lynkeos-Linux archive here:
http://christophe.jalady.free.fr/lynkeos

The Official Lynkeos web site (you'll find help and tutorials):
http://lynkeos.sourceforge.net/

I would tanks all GNUstep team for there help and works.

A big thanks to everyone I've meet on the mailing list or on the
#gnustep channel.

A very big thanks to Nicolas Roard, Gürkan Sengün and Gregory John
Casamento.

Christophe.