info-gnustep

Re: ANN: DataBasin 0.1

From: Tim Kack
Subject: Re: ANN: DataBasin 0.1
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 2010 10:47:55 +0200

Hi Riccardo and list,

Of interest might be its core, DBSoap, which implements the access to the APIs. It is designed to be reusable for other projects. As far as I know it is the only "Open source" implementation of its kind. It is released as LGPL.

I think I need to investigate how DataBasin works. I think that this could make a perfect foundation for developing a SOAP client for Atlassian JIRA which quite a few development shops are using out there.
Has anyone done any experiments in this direction using GSWC?

Cheers,
Tim