info-gnustep

Re: Re: One problem for gcc compile object-c on windows 7

From: lbwlh
Subject: Re: Re: One problem for gcc compile object-c on windows 7
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 19:01:11 +0800 (CST)

Thanks for you guys' reply, I resolved the problem by searching in internet:
gcc -o main main.m Fraction.m -I /GNUstep/System/Library/Headers -L
/GNUstep/System/Library/Libraries -lobjc -lgnustep-base
-fconstant-string-class=NSConstantString

this works.

--
Best wishes
(CN:李兵,Li bing)--------(EN:EricLee)