info-gnustep

ANN: FTP 0.5

From: Riccardo Mottola
Subject: ANN: FTP 0.5
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2015 19:56:08 +0100

I am pleased to announce that I have a new release of FTP in GAP.

FTP ( http://gap.nongnu.org/ftp/index.html ) is the GNUstep Application's Project file transfer application.

New features:

 * Creation of local and remote directories
 * Command to refresh the current directory listing, local and remote
 * File renaming, local and remote
 * Drag&Drop for uploading a file from GWorkspace/Finder to remote file
   panel

And several improvements and bug fixes:

 * better handling of local and remote write errors
 * better parsing of File Sizes returned by FTP servers
 * better handling of file adding to the views, so that less "refresh"
   is needed
 * Bug fixes with multiple selection uploads
 * Code cleanup for better portability (gcc/clang, old and new runtime,
   Cocoa)

Enjoy. Riccardo