info-java2html

[Info-java2html]Mailing list change

From: Lorenzo Bettini
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 13:18:37 +0200

Sorry for multiple posting

I'm sorry about the traffic due to these changes.

If you have any question, please feel free to ask :-)

cheers
        Lorenzo

|  Lorenzo Bettini          ICQ# lbetto, 16080134     |
|  PhD student in Computer Science                    |
|  Florence - Italy         (Linux User # 158233)     |
|  Home Page        : http://w3.newnet.it/bettini     |
|           http://infostud.dsi.unifi.it/~bettini     |
|  Mail             : address@hidden            |
|  http://www.mokabyte.it       Java on line journal  |