info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: PHARtztMACY

From: Paschal Gadd
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: PHARtztMACY
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 19:12:34 -0400

A w M o B v I g E p N b
V c I c A p G e R g A e $3 , 33
C x I b A e L j I z S a $3 , 75
S w O g M z A z
X w A j N l A x X u
M x E e R g I w D g I h A e
V v A s L w I o U b M m $1 , 21

and many other ...

Im sorry, Peter. I didnt mean to rough up past roads, I really didnt. Actually, I started with my guilt, not yours. ... Its crazy how it all dovetails and feeds upon itself, isnt it? What did you call it? The merry-go-round of guilt. Where does it stop? Now, said Holland, sitting up in the seat, straightening his back and shoulders. He picked up the limousine telephone, punched two numbers