info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Re: refnance it

From: Constantine Nordyke
Subject: [Info-mcron] Re: refnance it
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 21:26:31 -0700

D i ea a r H z om b e O q wne u r,

Your c s re f di i t doesn't matter to us!

If you O o VVN r m ea u l e e st t at w e and want I v MME n DIAT s E c s as h h to s o pen a d ANY
way you like, or simply wish to L c OW e ER your monthly p j ayme w nt h s
by a third or more, here are the d m ea j ls c we have T r OD a AY:

$ 4 u 90 , 00 f 0 a o s l i ow a b s 3 , 6 a 5 %
$ 3 q 70 , 00 p 0 a k s lo d w a u s 3 , 9 q 0 %
$ 2 d 50 , 0 d 00 a t s l x ow a m s 3 , 3 m 5 %
$ 20 m 0 , 0 p 00 a y s lo j w a c s 3 , 5 j 5 %

V q isi v t ou x r web s n it c e

Constantine Nordyke , Ap j pr p ov o al Ma v na y ge t r

The Bagginses had lived in the neighbourhood of The Hill for time out of
mind, and people considered them very respectable, not only because most
of them were rich, but also because they never had any adventures or did
anything unexpected: you could tell what a Baggins would say on any