info-mcron

[Info-mcron] Job Opportunity. Earn an additional income

From: Socorro
Subject: [Info-mcron] Job Opportunity. Earn an additional income
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 22:05:50 -0700

Akmo Trading is one of the leading companies selling home appliances and electronics since 1998 year. The main activity of the company is the import and distribution of consumer electronics. As a result of our decision, we have opened new financial manager positions and have got a special proposal for you: it is a unique possibility to get a High-Paying job. You are not required to be skilled in this type of sales/marketing business. Actually you will be our representative and a middleman between us and our customers from your country. A lot of our customers who wanted to buy electronics from our company were dissatisfied with the terms of delivery. International wire transfers to our country usually takes 3-7 business days to arrive. We have a solution to solve this problem. A lot of well-known and respected companies use similar solutions to expedite the process of payment. We have established a network of agents in some countries, so our customers could make the payments to our agent's account from the same country. This type of payment diminishes the terms of delivery twice or more, helping us to become even more popular all over the world.

Main requirements for our representatives: 18 years or older. Honest and Responsible. Ready to work 1-3 hours per day. PC knowledge. Internet experience (minimal).

What are our major benefits?
1. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly. 2. This job is absolutely legal. 3. You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present job. 4. You won't have to spend a lot of time with this job. It take just 1-3 hours per day. 5. No experience required. 6. You do not need any capital to start. 7. The employees who make efforts and work hard have a real possibility to become managers.

Join to US Today!

Visit our website for more info: www.akmotrading.com