info-sather

beta-4 lost

From: Keith Hopper
Subject: beta-4 lost
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 09:19:52 +1300

Arrrrrgggghhhhhh!

     Thanks, Eric, for pointing out that my upload is mysteriiusly not
there.  I checked it after I put it there.

     The morning I put it there our technicians changed over from an old
file server machine to a new one.  They warned that some files may
're-appear' but certainly not 'dis-appear'.

     I will beat them gently over the head when I get back to the
university tomorrow - and, unless you hear a loud explosion from up here in
New Zealand, the site will be correct before 0400 UTC tomorrow!!

          It obviously just isn't my week!

             Sorry.

                  Keith

--