info-sather

Sather contribs (was: MySQL interface)

From: Norbert Nemec
Subject: Sather contribs (was: MySQL interface)
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 09:26:20 +0100

It could be put on ftp.gnu.org, but I can't put much time into that site
at the moment. Of course I can upload stuff there if you like me to, but
what would really be needed is someone who keeps the whole site up to date.

Alex used to do the web-design a while ago, but I do not know, Alex, how much
time
you'd have to spend on the site at the moment?

Ciao,
Nobbi

--
-- JESUS CHRIST IS LORD!