info-sather

Re: sather port to win32

From: Alexander GaZbO Blazej
Subject: Re: sather port to win32
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 2002 21:53:54 -0800 (PST)

No one is maintaining or developing the Sather project (it's currently
orphaned).  So, you're on your own to fix problems (unless you can find
others to help).  You may wish to check out these languages, which are
maintained:

Smart Eiffel: http://smarteiffel.loria.fr/
Haskell: http://haskell.org/

-Alexander