info-sather

Re: Can Sather be awakened?

From: jefu
Subject: Re: Can Sather be awakened?
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 14:09:13 -0800

Tapio Kelloniemi wrote:

On 3 Jan 2003, Gilbert Roulot wrote:

> Several people have expressed their interest in keeping it alive on this
> list. But the list always become dead again afterward.
> What we lack is a project leader to keep things running (even slowly).

Yes, that's it. I know something about websites, but not about Sather
compilers. Is anyone interested to lead this project and is anyone
interested in doing something for Sather? I'll do what I can.

I'd like to see Sather revived myself. And I'll do what I can as well. But I'm not much of a compiler type either.
I think it might be helpful to continue to post from day to day on this list
and at least try to figure out what we need - and see if there's a way to reach
some more people who might also be interested in helping and have different
skills.
jefu
--
address@hidden