info-sather

I cant remember the last time my husband gave me a bath

From: Arender
Subject: I cant remember the last time my husband gave me a bath
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 18:34:44 -0500

Hi Bruce ,

Eleanor passed on your email address to me. She said you might be looking for
"someone" to play around with. I wont go into to much detail but I am not
looking for anything serious myself. Just someone to kiss me in the right spots.

If you wana hookup goto my website, I'll be waiting there for you.

http://www.lake2005deep.biz/933613/chws/fullpage.php

Yours,

Blanche

 Speak softly. If you really want to be heard, lower your voice. (Terri Levine)

Not interested?
http://www.lake2005deep.biz/emms/preference/control.php