info-sather

A CRY FOR HELP

From: mbwallas5
Subject: A CRY FOR HELP
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 17:30:06 +0000

A CRY FOR HELP

URGENT REQUEST AND ASSISTANCE/BUSNIESS PROPOSAL

07 BP ZONE 4 YAMOUSSOKRO,
ABIDJAN COTE D' IVOIRE
ABIDJAN.

Alltanativ e-mail: address@hidden

TAKE A LOOK AT THIS SITE:http://www.rtici.tv/photo1.htm

ATTI,

SIR,
Based on the information and recommendation I got about quick growth of
business, investment and commerce in your country, I deemed it necessary
to write and inform you about my interest to invest in any viable venture
in joint partnership with you. I am MADAM Bombom WALLAS the first wife of
H.R.H CHIEF PATRICK OKON WALLAS of (blessed memory)the ex- king of mende
tribe in the easthern part of Sierra-Leone. On the 19th May, 2000 my husband
was murdered by some rebel group on the accusation that he is a great sponsor
and in support to restore the democratically elected President of Alhadji
Tejan Kabba. Almost half of the palace was burnt. Fortunately I was not
in the place when they raided the palace my husband married 4 wives with
16 children two of the wives, with my 3 children where murdered in cold
blood while my second son escape the incident with bullet wounds on his
right leg at the moment where the remaining families are I don't know their
way about wheather they are alive or not. Right now I am left alone with
only one son since the sudden assassination of my husband the family has
been displaced and totally disorganized left with nothing.

Before the incedent, that was how my husband was killed,I remembered that
my late husband gave me some document to keep for him as usual he told me
in confidence that he deposited 3.5 million USD in a BANK IN COTE D IVOIRE
So I decided to go and search for the documents where I use to keep them
I discovered the documents covering the deposit he made with the BANK and
some other documents like his will and other documents for his business.
As my town has been a serious war zone, I made arrangement with two peace
keeping force to help me and my son move out of the country, however we
moved out of Sierra-Leone successfully, to ABIDJAN COTE D IVOIRE where we
are now.

I have gone and conform the deposit with the BANK and the fund is in (suspence
account) while all the documents are with me here. Now I wish to contact
you as my forieng partner for investment in your country or enter into business
venture as the country (Côte d'Ivoire) is no longer in peace since they
conducted their Presidential election on the 22nd October 2000 the country
has witness all sort of political unrest ranging from ethnic clash which
resulted to killing of innocent citizens and strangers, people are living
in fear as the country is no longer that peaceful nation as it was before
due to this reason that I have decided to contact you.

I therefore want you to help me in the following ways

1)To provide a fresh bank account which can be capable to carry this amount
(USD18.5M) can be transferred.

2)You are going to be a co-manager of this fund for five years in your country

3)You are going to procure admission  for my son to study in one of the
universities in your country.

4)N/B/ 15% WILL BE ISSUED TO YOU FOR ANY EXPENSES INCURED IN THIS TRANSACTION.

5)Please send me your phone and fax numbers for more
information.

I will give you every other detail that will prove the genuinity of my plights,
including my picture,and the reality of this Suspense Account. I am hopeful
that God will touch you to be of this assistant.PLease, respond to me on
this mailto:  e-mail: address@hidden

My intention is not to disturb your Peace, but because Iam sincerely in
need, and desperately need a solution.

Waiting for your urgentreply.
Thanks and God bless.
Best regards.
Madam Bombom Wallas

=======================================
FRENCH.

ASSISTANCE/BUSNIESS la PROPOSITION

alltanativ e-mail: address@hidden

regardez cet emplacement:http://www.rtici.tv/photo1.htm

Cher Bien-aimé,

Basé sur l'information et la recommandation j'ai de la croissance rapide
d'affaire, l'investissement et le commerce dans votre pays, je l'ai considéré
nécessaire d'écrire et vous informer de mon intérêt d'investir à n'importe
quelle entreprise viable dans l'association commune avec vous. Je suis la
dame Bombom WALLAS la première femme de CHEF H.R.H PATRICK OKON WALLAS (de
la mémoire bénie) ex - le roi de tribu mende dans la partie de l'est de
la Sierra Leone.Je puis parler bon anglais mais mon fils peut parler anglais
et français. Le 19 mai 2000 mon mari a été assassiné par un certain
groupe de rebelle sur l'accusation qu'il est un grand comanditier et dans
l'appui pour reconstituer le Président démocratiquement élu Alhadji Tejan
Kabba. Presque la moitié du palais a été brûlée,

Heureusement je n'étais pas en place quand ils ont fait un raid sur le palais,
mon mari a épousé 4 femmes avec 16 enfants deux des femmes, avec mes 3 enfants
où assassiné de sang-froid tandis que mon deuxième fils échappe l'incident
avec des blessures par balle sur son pied droit à l'heure actuelle où les
familles restantes sont je ne sais pas leur voie actualment ils sont vivants
ou non.
je suis quitté seul avec seulement un fils depuis l'assassinat soudain de
mon mari la famille a été déplacée et ne désorganisée totalement gauche
avec rien. bien avant l'incedent, c'est comment mon mari a été tué, je me
suis rappelé que mon mari m'a donné un certain document pour tenir pour
lui comme d'habitude il m'a dit dans la confiance qu'il a déposé 3.5 millions
d'USD dans une BANQUE EN CÔTE-D'IVOIRE,

Donc j'ai décidé d'aller et chercher les documents où j'utilise pour les
tenir j'ai découvert les documents couvrant le dépôt qu'il a fait avec la
BANQUE et quelques autres documents comme sa volonté et d'autres documents
pour son affaire.Comme ma ville a été une zone de guerre sérieuse, j'ai
fait l'entente avec deux soldats de la force de la paix pour m'aider sotir
du pays, cependant nous nous sommes déplacés de la Sierra Leone avec succès,et
maintenant nous sommes en CÔTE-D'IVOIRE ABIDJAN.

Je suis parti et conforme le dépôt avec la BANQUE et le fonds est dans un
compte susupendue le tandis que tous les documents sont avec moi ici. Maintenant
je veux entrer en contact avec vous comme mon associé de etranger pour
l'investissement
dans votre pays ou entrer dans l'entreprise d'affaires comme le pays Côte
d'Ivoire n'est plus dans la paix puisque depuis que ils ont conduit leur
élection Présidentielle le 22 octobre 2000 le pays a le témoin tout le tri
d'agitation politique aux limites du heurt ethnique qui atrésulté au meurtre
de citoyens innocents et les gens d'étrangers vivent dans des
craintes comme le pays n'est plus que la nation paisible comme il était
auparavant en raison de cela que j'ai décidé d'entrer en contact avec vous
S'il vous plaît j'ai besoin de votre aide.

Attente votre réponse urgente.

Les remerciements et Dieu bénissent.
Sincères salutations.

Madame Bombom WALLAS

Use o melhor sistema de busca da Internet
Radar UOL - http://www.radaruol.com.br