info-sather

Re: Deafening

From: Sather User
Subject: Re: Deafening
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 20:35:44 +0930 (CST)

Fadi, thanks for your reply.  I'm sorry to hear you have had problems.

I sent my message to the mailing list, not you particularly.  My
comments were addressed to all subscribers.  I didn't have you in
mind when I wrote what I did.

As for the maintainership, keep at it if you can.  In a couple of
months you may find a way forward.  If and when you think that's not
going to happen you may need to consider resigning.

Regards,
Mike

--
Michael Talbot-Wilson