intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] New-commers hello

From: Per Lindstrom
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] New-commers hello
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 10:15:29 -0100

Hi folks,

I have just signed up to this mail-list as the subjcet is very near and dear to me.

I'm working as Welding engineer to a boiler manufacturer in Gothenburg as well as I'm Industrial Doctoral Student to Chalmers University of Technology.

I have for the sake of qaulity and reliability been forced to use GNU/Linux OS and describes my self as a well informed user.

I'm currentley setting up a page with my experiences.

Regards
Per Lindstrom