intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] Welcome to ESCROW!

From: Gary Thomas
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] Welcome to ESCROW!
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:58:01 -0600

ALL-STATE ESCROW Company

Offer! Escrow agent!
Please, read this e-mail to the end
Save Time and let your commute be a walk down the stairs.

 Work at home online around your schedule - Part time or Full time.We offer a
simplistic High Tech approach to working at home!

If we could show you how to earn an extra $1,300 every month and could go up to
$5,000,by working at home, part time around your full time schedule, would you
be interested?

With our Home-Based Marketing program on the Internet we actually helped
hundreds of people start making money from the comfort of their own homes by
using their bank accounts with.The Only Home-Based Marketing Group On The
Internet That Has Actually Helped Thousands Of People

If you will interest in our offer and to earn money with help of our business,
then we send you some information how you can be registered and give you our
contact phones also we give you a reference to our Site.

If you have an interest in our company and you want to know some more details
about work which we can offer to you then, please contact our manager by e-mail:

address@hidden

You get the full description of work within 1 day. Also you can discuss all
other questions which can appear with our manager.

ESCROW CHEQUE CORPORATION
6320 Canoga Avenue, 15th Floor,
Woodland Hills CA 91367

Regards,