intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] EagleEye Stock Report

From: venu
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] EagleEye Stock Report
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 03:01:32 -0800

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ)
THIS ST OCK IS EXTREMELY UNDERVALUED!

GAPJ - is our NEXT HOT P ICK, which we feel is most undervalued
stock we have ever featured and should out perform all other picks.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. (GAPJ) 'Oil and Gas sector
Current Price: $1.40
Short Term Price Target: $3.50
Long Term Price Target: $7.00
*300+% profit potential short term

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. Releases Highlights from Geology Report
Friday January 27, 5:08 pm ET

PHOENIX, Jan. 27 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ - Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc
(OTC Pink Sheets: GAPJ.pk - News) is pleased to release the highlights
of the report produced by Dr. W. D. Groves, P. Eng.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. Shareholder Update and Corporate Announcement
Friday January 20, 4:01 pm ET

PHOENIX, Jan. 20, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc
is pleased to announce that Mr. Stephen L. Foan has accepted the position
of Secretary and Treasurer for Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. Mr. Foan
brings over 30 years of experience to the company. ``He is a brilliant
financial strategist and understands how to execute his plans,'' says Jay
Budd President and CEO. ``With Stephen at the head of our finance team the
 company is well postured for acquisitions and growth,'' Budd went on to
say. Mr. Foan will also serve as a company director.

Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc. Secures Financing
Friday January 13, 4:01 pm ET

PHOENIX, Jan. 13, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- Golden Apple Oil and Gas, Inc.
(Other OTC:GAPJ.PK - News) is pleased to announce that it has secured
the first $100,000.00 placement as they finalize arrangements for
additional financings.

Watch this one Trade Tomorrow! GO GAPJ!

PHOENIX, Jan. 6, 2006 (PRIMEZONE) -- The management team of Go1den App1e Oi1
and Gas, Inc. (Other OTC:GAPJ.PK - News) are p1eased to announce the company's
p1ans for testing during the first quarter of 2006.