intro-book-discuss

[Intro-book-discuss] Chief investment Consultant Urgently

From: don_smith
Subject: [Intro-book-discuss] Chief investment Consultant Urgently
Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:58:27 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

Hello Dear,

Compliment of the season!

After reading about you on the
internet,I found it interesting and decided to contact you for a
business transaction.
Be so kind to contact me at your earliest
convenient for a possible business deal involving money transfer of
about £18.5 Million.
I am presently in London working as an investment
consultant with the
below bank at their offshore department located at
the Isle Of Man.With your sincere assistant and co-operation,I am
determined to work this deal
out if we can do business.
As at this
moment,I am constrained toissue more details about this business until
your response is received.
If you are not familiar withthe above
information, please take a moment of your very busy schedules to read
about it on the internet and send your
response to my email address.
This deal is worth taking and highly profitable.
Thank you for your
time and attention.
Warmest regards,
Mr.Don Smith